Jennifer goes the extra mile
Working with Jennifer and 9068Creative has been very easy from the beginning. She understood perfectly my requests and needs of my tourism small business and what we wanted to do: bring our site into a more modern version and where possible improve it.
The end the result was fantastic and she did a great job of seamlessly integrating the booking system. All the potential stress points of the project were perfectly handled and the end result was even better than we planned initially.
After the first few chats and exchange of information about what we needed and wanted, the work was almost all autonomous with the necessary reports and periodic chats to solve the ongoing issues, but most of the work was accomplished with little intervention on our part, and very fast too.
That is also something that I, as a small business owner appreciate because small businesses can’t have a dedicated person to the project, so we freed up more time to do other tasks and stopped worrying about the site, since we quickly figured out it was in excellent hands.
Also Jennifer goes the extra mile (miles, I should say), there are a lot of small things that sometimes things we don’t even know existed and sometimes out of the job’s scope but because she understood the business a few “hanging” issues were solved, new features were added and naturally the end product came out much better than we initially anticipated.
Not only I will still continue to work with Jennifer and 9068 Digital on an ongoing project we agreed for the next months, but definitely I’ll hire them again whenever I need to redo or change my website
How 9068 Creative helped
Francisco, the owner/operator of WEEKBREAKTOURS.COM, contacted me in Facebook. “Among other things, I would like to migrate my website from Joomula to WordPress and I want my tours from Rezgo to show up on my own domain.”
I had a look at his original site, made a proposal about what we would do and we got started.
Update visual, front-end, & backend technology on website
Work in three phases throughout the year. (As of publication of this blog post, we have just finished Phase II.)
- Prototype and build a new site. Launch in English, then in Portuguese.
- Add Google Analytics & Google search console to start understanding data.
- Work on improving online visibility through best practice SEO and social media
- Content audit & analysis
- SEO research
- technology research
- Deliverable: Project plan
- SEO seed lists
- technology recommendations
- prototype of new WordPress site
- Launch new website in existing WordPress theme (with minimal extra customisations & extra dev costs)
- integrate SEO research from phase I in ENGLISH
- Provide homepage & site structure page in second language
- Monthly SEO reporting & analysis,
- content marketing recommendations,
- best practices social media,
- WP environment & updates